We are pleased to invite you to the International Research and Practice Forum
“MODERN SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH TOWARDS THE EUROPEAN INTEGRATION”
which will be held on June 21-22, 2019 at Tavria State Agrotechnological University (Melitopol, Zaporizhzhia region, Ukraine).
The main purpose of the Forum is to discuss the current state and prospects of the modern science development and the requirements for the training of European level specialists. The International Research and Practice Forum “Modern Scientific Research towards the European Integration” is an open platform for constructive dialogue on the equal footing of Ukraine’s science and education representatives and the world with representatives of the spheres of state administration, business, production.
SUBJECT AREAS OF THE FORUM
- Realities and prospects of socio-economic development.
- Innovations in the production and processing of agricultural products.
- Problems of energy saving in the agro-industrial complex.
- Information support for the development of modern technologies and technological processes.
- Modern problems of geoecology and biology research.
- Scientific-pedagogical and socio-humanitarian research in the context of education globalization.
- The role of modern technologies in the study of intercultural communications: research, design, implementation.
FORUM FORMS OF PARTICIPATION: Full-time, part-time.
FORUM WORKING LANGUAGES: Languages of forum participants.
Materials of the conference are planned to be published in the scientific specialized editions of the Tavria State Agrotechnological University with the assignment of the DOI index.
The report and a scanned copy of the receipt for the payment of the registration fee to be sent by June 1, 2019 to the electronic address: email@example.com
Organizing committeeaddress: 18, Bohdan Khmelnitsky Avenue, Melitopol, Zaporizhzhia region, Ukraine, 72312
Web site: www.tsatu.edu.ua/en/
Yefimenko Liudmyla – +38(068)191-85-52
Ortina Hanna – +38(097)401-89-44
|Requirements to the report thesis template|
|Thesis formatting example|