Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Tavriа State Agrotechnological University
VIII International scientific-practical conference in memory of I. Martynenko
« Power supply of technological processes »
June 13-14, 2019
The conference organizers:
- Tavriа State Agrotechnological University (TSATU)
- Research Institute of Agricultural Mechanization of the South Ukraine
- National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
- Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture
- Sumy National Agrarian University
- Dalhousie University
- Institute of Power Engineering, Academy of Sciences of Moldova
- Belarusian State Agrarian Technical University (BSATU)
- University of Tasmania (UTAS)
Following the result of the conference, a series of conference materials will be issued:
– printed collection of abstracts of the conference reports and the electronic version (it will be posted on TSATU website for free access);
– an electronic scientific specialized publication (technical sciences) «Науковий вісник Таврійського державного агротехнологічного університету», which is represented in Google Scholar metric databases, Open Journal Systems, eLibrary, AGRIS. Articles will be assigned to DOI. http://oj.tsatu.edu.ua
Conference working languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian.
DIRECTIONS OF THE CONFERENCE WORK
Section 1. Resource and energy saving in the transmission and conversion of electricity.
Section 2. Electro- and nanotechnologies.
Section 3. Automation of electrical systems and computer-integrated technologies.
Section 4. Renewable energy sources and energy supply.
Address of the Conference Organizing Committee:
Power Engineering faculty of Tavria State Agrotechnological University. 72312,
Melitopol, Zaporizhzhya region, B. Khmelnitsky Avenue, 18.
e-mail: email@example.com Nazarenko Igor
firstname.lastname@example.org Kashkarov Anton
|April 5, 2019||Filing of applications (Appendix 1 Сonference booklet)|
|April 19, 2019||Submission of applications (Appendix 2 Сonference booklet)|
|April 26, 2019||Submission of articles (Appendix 3 Сonference booklet)|
|May 17, 2019||Submission about the inclusion in the conference program and the adoption of report abstracts and articles|
|May 31, 2019||Payment of the costs of the conference organizers and the information about the payment (scan-copy of the payment receipt)|
In order to participate in the conference, it is necessary, in accordance with key dates, to send the participant’s application, abstracts of the report, article, and also to pay the organizing fee (application form, rules for abstracts of reports and articles are presented below).
The cost of participation in the conference will be announced additionally and will include:
– Organizational fee for conference participants;
– Abstracts of the report publishing cost;
– Article publishing cost.
Additional costs associated with excursions, accommodation and meals will be paid separately by conference participants.
Payment details will be sent to Conference participants simultaneously with the confirmation about materials acceptance.